When choosing my ingredients, I pay special attention to the nutritional value, quality and flavour of each individual element. There is no added sugar in my products. I combine ingredients resulting in high quality, delicious tasting, easy to digest Müesli & Granola.
I have seven varieties of Müesli & Granola including Gluten Free and Vegan options, for you to enjoy.
All recipes contain: fine oat flakes, demeter spelt flakes with toasty taste, amaranth in the gluten free version, bio ground linseeds, bio chia seeds, bio sunflower seeds, bio sesame seeds, Spanish extra virgin olive oil from Arbequina olives which gives the sweet and a slightly spicy taste.
The Red Fruits recipe contains:
– Lyophilized strawberries, raspberries and wild blueberries with no added sugar.
Lyophilization process gives the fruit a crispy texture and protects the nutritional value of the fruits during the life time of the Müesli.
I also use sulfite free natural apple which is added to give a natural sweetness.
The Nuts recipe contains:
– Marcona Almonds, the tastiest almonds.
– Macadamia Nuts, the king of nuts considered to have the hightest nutrient value of all nuts,
– Hazelnuts, one of my favourite nuts giving a bit of sweet taste to the Müesli, plus natural apple and raisins. Again, there is no added sugar.
The Dark Chocolate recipe contains:
– Swiss dark chocolate 64% chocolate
– Spelt flakes
– Swiss Velvety dark chocolate chips with 70% cocoa
A hint of swiss blossom honey and bio maple syrup is added to the Vegan Müesli & Granola.
I use bio products whenever possible.